Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Intro

So, this will likely be very similar to a journal. Maybe confessions. Who knows? There's going to be a lot of trial and error here. There will be some typos, grammatical errors, spelling errors even. There will be random streaming thoughts, but my goal is to start writing.

I need to start putting things down on paper. I want to see what I really want. I want to read my hopes, ideas, dreams, thoughts, and any other ideas. The things that come to me should not just be fleeting memories. There should be a way to track them, to use them, to modify them as needed. I have ideas for things I want to do with tech, career goals and ideas, hobbies and interests I would love to pursue, and countless other things that I simply need to write down. 

Well, here goes. My blog. My not-so-personal set of memoirs. Who knows what will come of it? Maybe the comments from my fellow readers would help me get on a good path. Or maybe my readers will help me adjust my vision. Maybe, just maybe, I might get a breakthrough, a revelation, a genuine ideal about who I am, what I am, and where I want to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment